- Shareholder Structure
- General Assembly Meetings
- General Assembly Participation and Minutes
- Corporate Governance Compliance Report
- Internal Directive on the Working Principles and Procedures of the General Meeting of Shareholders
- Board of Directors
- Committee Principles & Members
- Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct
- Corporate Governance Compliance Rating Report
ALARKO HOLDİNG A.Ş. COMPENSATION POLICY
- Severance pay is paid to any employee, whose employment contract ends as a result of one of the events described in Labor Law, and is entitled to receive severance pay because of having a certain period of tenure, or to the legal inheritors of such employee in case of his/her death, based on the tenure and wage of the employee in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Labor Law.
This Compensation Policy has come into force when approved with the decision of Alarko Holding A.Ş. Board of Directors dated 16/09/2022 and numbered 870.