- Shareholder Structure
- General Assembly Meetings
- General Assembly Participation and Minutes
- Corporate Governance Compliance Report
- Internal Directive on the Working Principles and Procedures of the General Meeting of Shareholders
- Board of Directors
- Committee Principles & Members
- Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct
- Corporate Governance Compliance Rating Report
Credit Risk: Observing credit/equity ratio
Currency Risk: The exchange rate volatility related to capital and interest
Liquidity Risk: Keeping the current ratio within acceptable limits
No-Cost Banded Swap, Forward, Option-Based Instruments, Option Instruments with Premium Payment, Natural Methods of Hedging, Derivatives, Interest Market Surveillance and Follow-up, Indebtedness Structure Follow-up and Preparation, Structuring of Weighted Average Maturity Analyses, etc.
It is of vital importance for our company to have an efficient hedging strategy in order to control potential risks and establish a sustainable growth.